The Orange bandwidth solution is based on a Pan-European terrestrial backbone network interconnected with a seamless submarine cable network and its sub-network in Singapore.This extended network and a strong presence in Africa allow us to provide you with a comprehensive offer.
City to City solution (C2C)
City to City is an international dedicated point-to-point bandwidth product with standard rates:
- 2, 34/45, 155, 622 Mbps or 2.5Gbps on SDH/Sonet technology
- 2Mbps to 1Gbps on Ethernet over MPLS
- 2.5, 10 and 100Gbps on WDM.
- Granularity and flexibility of bandwidth
- Ability to connect to the biggest European metropolis as well as Singapore, New York City, Miami and the Orange African footprint
IPL / Wet Capacity (C2C variation)
It requires submarine capacity and provides a part of an end-to-end circuit between 2 international cities where Orange service stops at the Cable Head Landing Station (CHLS) of a submarine cable in the distant country.
For specific cases with no terrestrial path, Wet Capacity can be offered to our customers as submarine cable capacity only, between 2 CHLS.