Orange is participating to the upcoming Capacity Africa 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
This event is a major place to the African Carriers and for the continent. It’s also the opportunity to network with our peer et exchange our views about the industry.
We will be pleased to meet you and discuss with you about our range of innovative product listed below, and find together how we can help you improve your business.
Exchanges Diameter messages between MNOs through a secure MPLS network
Limits the number of SCTP associations to declare on yours Diameter Edge Agent
Protect network topology to other operators.
IC’s VPN Diameter is carried on the IPX network and based on fully owned IP network, highly redundant and over-dimensioned backbone.
Signalling Detect and Protect
Protect your end-users from signalling vulnerabilities with a complete solution to prevent signalling frauds and attacks.
A centralised firewall platform to protect your network and to maximize quality as a key differentiator.
Your international signalling traffic is analysed and protected against the fraud categories as defined by GSMA.
- SS7 (Sigtran and TDM) and Diameter (available end of 2018)
- Administration done by yourself
- No CAPEX investment
Secure your network against Fraud and Bypass to monetise all your SMS traffic and increase your A2P revenue
A hosted firewall on your network, bundled with Orange International Carriers A2P hub solution will cover:
- SS7 and SMPP traffic
- International and Domestic traffic
- Multi-carrier availability
Data Vulnerability Assessment
Identify the security vulnerabilities in your information systems and receive experts remediation recommendation
- Fully managed service: configuration, governance, support
- Covers all your external assets types: websites, switches, routers, hubs, firewalls, servers, workstations, etc.
- Delivers standard or customised advanced reporting to fit your audience needs (managerial synthesis, technical and recommendation report)
Ensures your business continuity by the safety of your asset.
We simulate from Internet a hacker attack on your asset, collecting the proofs of threat, analysing their impacts, identifying countermeasures and sharing our findings and remediation suggestions with you.
This offer is available in 2 versions:
- Ethical Hacking of a web site
- Ethical Hacking of a network /24
Certified by Orange Cyberdefense experts, this offer can be performed in remote in black and/or grey box mode.
A complete and permanent monitoring system allowing you to benefit from a qualified and unique source of information in order to maintain an optimal state of security of your information system.
USB Malware Cleaner
Your real airlock for decontaminating removable USB devices (sticks, hard disks, …)
Available as a software to install, USB Malware Cleaner addresses two of your major concerns:
- Protect your sensitive infrastructure
- Make your employees aware
It analyses USB devices in parallel with 6 complementary anti-viruses, thus considerably increasing detection coverage.
A high Quality of Experience in a constantly growing volume of Internet traffic is our priority.
Orange has an ambitious development plan for Data solutions in Africa:
- Our presence: Affiliates in 20 countries and Orange Business Services present in more than 35 countries
- Our assets: IP and IPX PoP (Point of Presence), Submarines Cables, Terrestrial capacity
Orange is a Tier 1 IP transit provider to access all Internet routes, ensuring excellent QoS over a secure network
- Orange is in the top 3 of IP transit supplier in Africa
- OTI (Orange Transit Internet) has 2 PoPs in Africa, in Ivory Coast and South Africa
Two new PoPs will open in 2019 in Nigeria and Kenya
Discover the benefits of our CDN offer Media Delivery Boost, with Content PoPs already available in Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo and Tunisia:
- Ensure optimal quality of experience for your content in these countries, and grow your audience
- Only pay for what you use
We are regularly opening new Content PoPs, let us enable your content strategy in Africa and the Middle East!
Extension of ACE from Sao Tome to South Africa (segment 4)
Includes backhaul (Interlink) to Cape Town.
Ready for service is planned for H1 2019
LION & LION2 cables
Additional capacity for wholesale IC 10x10G is now available on both cables
Bringing connectivity to SAT3 and Mombasa (Kenya)
Orange Platinum enhanced offers
Get the best voice services with the Orange Platinum offers including A to Z high quality destinations and our flexible antifraud solutions
- Available in IP & TDM
- Strong focus of our Anti-fraud solutions on risky and expensive destinations
- 100% use of bilateral and fully loyal providers to ensure the highest levels of quality (including reception of CLI)
- High priority at Orange’s Customer Desk
Voice Bypass Detection
A set of advanced by-pass protection services based on test calls, machine learning and SIM Box location
- Cutting edge technologies
- Permanent protection or discreet randomised anti-fraud campaigns
- Alerts for automatic cut or manual treatment
- Try-and-buy principle