As a major sponsor of ITW 2018, Orange will be present in the Hyatt East Tower, 34th Floor, room 3475.
With 7000 participants expected, from nearly 150 countries, ITW is an essential event in the wholesale industry. This is a valued opportunity to exchange views about exciting new challenges and opportunities that continue to emerge in this ever-evolving eco-system and to explore key themes within our industry today.
We are looking forward to meeting you to showcase our collection of advanced Voice, Data and Mobile Services. And with security so high on everyone’s agenda through the shared daily fight against fraud, you can be sure that we also have solutions which will help you to protect your activities.
You need 360° connectivity for a changing Mobile world with the Orange Carrier Grade Roaming Wi-Fi solution
Provide your customers with an outstanding roam like home experience
Reduce high international roaming charges, simplify and secure the log-in procedures with the best quality
Signalling Detect and Protect
GSMA and FASG alerted about new attack scenarios and vulnerabilities for SS7 networks
Detection and protection is the new Orange Signalling full solution to address security issue exposure, through a firewall platform hosted in Orange premises
SS7 and Diameter
Sigtran and TDM
2 administration options: Managed by Orange or Managed by you, with the Orange support
Secure your network against Fraud and Bypass to monetise all your SMS traffic and increase your A2P revenue
A hosted firewall on your network, bundled with Orange International Carriers A2P hub solution will cover:
SS7 and SMPP traffic
International and Domestic traffic
IPX PoPs Los Angeles & Palo Alto (USA)
Extend your IPX connection in the USA. These PoPs come in addition to the existing ones in the country: Ashburn, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Oak Hill, Miami and New York City. Benefit from an oustanding QoS for your Data 3G/4G (including VoLTE S8HR), SS7, LTE Signalling and MMS services.
- Improve your RTD: the roaming traffic is processed locally
- Get a better end-to-end QoS, thanks to direct physical access links to Orange’s backbone
OTI DDoS Protection
Protect your international transit, national traffic broadband customers against DDoS Attacks thanks to OTI cleaning Platform
• Includes the configuration, traffic monitoring and reporting
• Sends Alerts and give you access to a web portal to manage mitigation in full autonomy
• Thanks to our reselling option, make your DDoS Protection a centre for profit
Data Vulnerability Assessment
Identify the security vulnerabilities in your information systems and receive experts remediation recommendation
- Fully managed service: configuration, governance, support
- Covers all your external assets types: websites, switches, routers, hubs, firewalls, servers, workstations, etc.
- Delivers standard or customised advanced reporting to fit your audience needs (managerial synthesis, technical and recommendation report)
Orange Marseille Hub offer
Marseille is the Nr1 Data gateway from AMEA to European Data Centres, relying on 13 international submarine cables. Benefit from Orange complete offer including Optimal Bandwidth and IP connectivity in this area
- Extend high capacity IP access and multiple circuit Bandwidth capacity transport to all European Data centres
- The best in class RTD and a 3 week standard delivery
IP PoPs in Jordan, South Africa, Ivory Coast
Internet players consider Middle-East and Africa as key locations to grow their new business.
- Extend high capacity IP access and multiple circuit Bandwidth capacity transport to grow your business in MEA
- Manage direct access to the Orange Tier-1 IP Network
Media Delivery Boost
The Orange CDN solution that Content Providers need to strengthen their business in Africa
- Improve your customer experience and loyalty by speeding up access to your content without any local hardware investment
- Increase your audience by leveraging the Orange footprint while reducing international transit traffic costs.
The best answer for your connectivity needs in Africa and the Middle-East, thanks to a simplified procedure.
International Carriers is your single point of contact, in charge of ordering, invoicing & after sales service for the whole circuit.
- 30 destinations covered in Africa & Middle East
- Backhaul & local loops included
- SDH & Ethernet connectivity
- Capacity from 2Mbps to 1Gbps
- Redundancy, protection & managed services available for some destinations
Voice By-pass detection A set of advanced by-pass protection services based on test calls, machine learning and SIM Box location
- Cutting edge technologies
- Permanent protection or discreet randomised anti-fraud campaigns
- Alerts for automatic cut or manual treatment
- Try-then-buy principle
Orange Platinum enhanced offers Get the best in voice services with the Orange Platinum and Platinum Full IP offers
- Anti-fraud solutions for security at risky destinations
- 100% use of bilateral and platinum providers to ensure the highest levels of quality (including reception of CLI)
- High prioritisation of trouble tickets